Following on from my London experience I decided moving to New York would be a lot of fun and bring more challenging projects to work on. I was not wrong! I worked for various companies on some very interesting and demanding projects such as:
- Goldcoast Construction – Extension & Refurbishment of the famous Piping Rock Golf & Country Club in Locust Valley, Long Island
- Cardinal Construction -Refurbishment of high end penthouses and brownstone houses
- UBS Interior Woodworking Company- Commercial fit outs of corporate offices and banks including:
After working for other companies for many years I then founded own Construction Company specializing in custom woodworking and one off custom built homes on Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
After 15 years in America, it was time to move back home. After many great years, memories and projects behind me I left the US for the capital of Ireland.
- 2001 – Worked for M.D Builders
- Building Extensions
- One off Period Houses
- 2006 set up Marren Construction
- 10 years specializing in Extensions and Renovations
- Carpenter Services
- General Building Services
I set up Marren Construction in Carptenterstown Dublin 15 and have not looked back.
My company now provide a host of building services and we have already accumulated a broad range of satisfied customers over a massive range of projects from small renovations to huge extensions. We even provide customised crafted woodworking solutions – I am a carpenter after all!